Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm just saying xD

As a student,once again we have to scissor our hair :(

I scissored my fringe to a straight line T.T

Sad case,

But I like it more than before's cut.

BUT I still have a sense that I will tio catch tomorrow.

Waalah!




To the prefects:

I don't get what u all thinking.

I never hate prefects but since this year I really change my mind.

Everytime when I get caught long hair

I actually don't blame u all cuz I understand u all that

Because it is your jobs

But since when I go barber shop cut my hair till very short( u think I'm joking?)

Thinking I will pass

The next day still the same

I tak tau u orang is zhen dui me or what kind of filthy reason

I'm just guessing alright :D

I have nothing to say if I guessed wrong.

U know,I never support the ones who called u all dogs

I'm very friendly and understanding.

I just dun know what kind of alien freakin' brain is inside ur head

I mean I don't know what u guys thinking.

I'm not brave.

When I'm not really right I won't write out.

Regards :)




No no no I'm not angry xD

No comments:

Post a Comment