Tuesday, August 2, 2011

my real heart feeling

Haih..

I really don't know that what kind of future will we have..

Everyday every time

Lots of things running in my mind

I used to not tell you

And you used to not want to know too

is this my problem?

I control my emotions

I never try to start a quarrel anymore.

I never wanna tell u the sad things

I never wanna tell you that I need you when I'm alone.

I wish u concern about me more..

Maybe forever you won't see my post

You never even wanna get updated about me

I'm not worry to write this because only those ppls viewing my blog.

I wish we could start all over again.

I'm very tired already.

Maybe I'm right to refuse putting my all heart into you

I know I won't get back what I want

You never understand a girl

Maybe I don't even have the right to be your girl.

I'm just an entertainment

Absolutely I'm not 1st in your heart.

Not even second..

Not even third

I'm very very upset.

We don't even have the time to talk

Although we are so near in distance,everyday



If some day later

We really break up

I prefer single.

Just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment