Monday, June 27, 2011

Late update- cut hair & KL trip



Hello, ;)


this is my cut-hair-liao de look


nice ma? ><


i hate cut hair


无奈


身为一个钟灵生


要跟头发说几次byebye?


烂校规

D:







Last last week friday we went to KL!:D happy.


my ahyi moved from johor to KL and the best thing is


she live beside THE MINES! x))



the condominum she rented is The Heritage.



very big condo,very nice.



i wish i stay there too :(


her house is like 2 times BIGGER than her johor house



















This is Emma ;D

soo adorable i wanna take her home :(




KIDS X))

i ♥ kids!

lol,behind is Ellie,trying to...... 滚..







glad to have you as neighbour,dear The Mines XD

we walked to The Mines.sit boat round round around the lake

its very cool! XD

its like..the photos are at my mum's phone.

her phone very sucks is 中国机

i dunno how to send it to my phone or i dont even know whr she keep her USB.

nevermind.nothing to show off pun :x




a clearer pic of Emma x))


having fun of the spinning chair at...uh, Jewelry shop.




Me at...舅舅house. sungai Pelik.


memang name pelik XD


I realise that kampung ppl are much more kind.热情


They autamatic talk to me and praise me


the best part is they say i SLIM KI LE! XD(cuz i small de time is round round de)


♥ ♥ ♥ i wish to go there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment