Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers day

Hello,long time no update.
Last Friday we went KL to celebrate ah gong birthday!and its father's day.
2 in 1 xD but I didn't celebrate with my OWN dad lol.

After came back from KL,mum again make my computer cacat :(
I don't understand why other ppl can use computer 24 hour but I can't
Days without computer is sshoo boring :(
Lucky I have a phone and a tv

Can't upload KL trip de photos..
Saddie, wait my mum recover my computer 1st ba.


Today is June 21.
I'm having piano practical exam at July 7.
Left 1 week -_-
I'm not well prepared yet!!
Currently grade-8 :D
I'm using 2009-2010 pieces.its actually expired..
But teacher extend date for me~so it will be 2009-2011
This means if I fail then I have to re-exam with new pieces.
So I must not fail :(
But I'm not prepared yet.==

See,life is so miserable

No comments:

Post a Comment