Monday, March 21, 2011

Delete everything

Again i deleted everything =_=
cannot tahan see my older post.
i felt myself so childish ma :)
its been so long that i didnt touch my blog
now i touch it!
ahh,great feelings.
actually im too bored so i think why dont i update?
at least i delete every BAD memories
i really,really feel myself was so childish.(i always said that)
OKAY no more next time ^^ (i hope so)

Duh,its March!(21 days had passed though,)
so this morning is the school reopen and i had a bad mood.
then my mood recovers cuz my dear cheer me up :D (awww)
then while school dismiss i gone bad mood again :(
but i had a great nap on bus,then my mood rise again.weird.

its my problem i having lately,
i think im too over-emotional.
i always had bad moods. -_-
maybe its the sense of Old age

today result given:
..........
umm all forgotted. XD
hope i will happy like this everyday
cuz when i felt bored i get sad and then i feel lonely and so..
negative things appear in my mind
bad :(

Alright just here to say,
IM BACK TO BLOGGER :D

No comments:

Post a Comment