Sunday, October 9, 2011

HELLO IM BACK

Im back to clear the dust!:D
Due to my laziness-i left my blog abandoned for the 'N'th time hehe
i promise i will change! :D

Okay i'll tell some brief story!(again!)


Firstly,i have to announce that im not using blackberry anymore.
i was upset and fed up because bb eats alot of money(and it never gets enough of it)
I bought(i mean my father bought) a SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace.
To my opinion its quite satisfying but many ppl said Galaxy s2 or plus is better
plus its a scam as i bought it at RM999
sad,but it had already past.
Do hope i make good use of it and never get regret.

Next,its my birthday 3 days ago.
I actually thought that my birthday celebration will be at 15th of October(finish exam)
Suddenly i got ambushed by some fella
i was bathing :P
Thanks for the big bear!





And the chocolate cake :)
Its nearby KFC.





I was shocked at the start but really,i appreciate it.

I had a great birthday,and surprised for the first time.


And heres my heart talk_
I dont wanna hate u anymore :)
Cuz i know theres no purpose to do it plus, you wont change no matter what.
我曾经说过,男人会改,太阳会变紫色。
不知道我将来会不会再那么傻?

The truth is,i wont drop any tears for u anymore .
I will find what i actually need. :)


And lastly,
I HATE EXAM! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment